Private Practice Development
All yoga practitioners, from the beginner to the most experienced, can benefit from private instruction. Every private yoga experience at Pure begins with a personalized alignment assessment to ensure your program is designed to address your needs and goals. This may include basic or advanced practice of asana / poses, instruction on pranayama and meditation, focused alignment work, or an inspirational reading by the teacher. The variety and amount of this will be tailored based on your individual assessment.
We will connect you with a teacher whose training and practice is closely aligned with your personal goals. Many individuals find that the physical practice of yoga becomes a gateway to emotional and spiritual exploration while others may enjoy focusing on their asana practice to enhance their mind-body workout experience. Whatever your needs, we will design a private yoga experience to suit your style.
Why Private Yoga?
Private Yoga can help you discover the untapped potential in your practice. Explore in depth different elements of your yoga practice, including but not limited to:
Pure also offers private instruction in Hot Yoga at Pure West's dedicated private hot studio.
- Stretching - Stretching is a joyful way to improve your overall health, detoxify and achieve a leaner look. Improve flexibility, range of motion in your joints, blood circulation and relieve stress.
- Mastering Alignments - Gain knowledge on how to correct your postures – learn to use proper muscles, breathing and technique to conduct asanas correctly and safely, thereby preventing injuries.
- Core Strengthening and Inversions - Learn why a strong core is pivotal to many asanas, and develop the core strength to do inversions and other strength-oriented postures. Enjoy step-by-step guidance that helps you confidently move into your handstand and other higher-level inverted poses.
- Yoga Therapy - Restore individual imbalances in the neck, shoulder, lower back and knee. Combat fatigue, stress, insomnia, constipation, migraines and digestive problems.
- Mastering Advanced Postures -Deepen your practice by mastering new, advanced postures you rarely come across and that have alluded you for so long.
Private yoga teachers at Pure have completed at least 300 hours of training and practice at a certificed yoga center. Many are also registered with the Yoga Alliance as 500 hour or 200 hour-trained instructors.
How to get started and what you will need:
Please contact the studio directly to learn more.
- All sessions by appointment only.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Students often find it helpful to wear a top that stays close to the body, so it does not cover your face when your torso is inverted, such as in a forward bend.
- Bare feet recommended.