|Pure Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training|
July 26 - August 24
Whether you aspire to instruct, or simply wish to grow your practice to a new level, Pure Yoga's Teacher Trainings will evolve and enhance your existing yoga routine under the guidance of world-class instructors.
Beginning with the fundamentals of Iyengar-based alignment, explore the dynamics of vinyasa, delve into philosophical studies of the classic texts, and discover your inner power. Our goal is that through the exploration of diverse practices you will experience your one true path.
• Focus on practice of asana and alignment technique
• Introduction to pranayama and meditation
• Teaching methodology
- Manual adjustments
- Effective communication skills
- Teaching Practicum and Development
• Applied anatomy and kinesiology
• Basic Sanskrit and chanting
• Yoga ethics and philosophy
• The business of yoga
• 'Light on Yoga' by B.K.S. Iyengar
• 'Yoga Sutras' by Swami Satchidananda
Kay Kay Clivio and Yogi Charu
Also featuring a Yoga Tune Up® Anatomy course by Jill Miller
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Pure Yoga Member: $3400
Equinox Member: $3800
*Register before 7/1 and receive 10% off
For more information, please email Laina Jacobs.