- City Births: Infant CPR
- Infant and Child CPR
- Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction ( Choking )
- Taxicab and Car Seat Guidelines
- Extensive Baby Safety Tips for use from Day 1 on.
- City Births: Childbirth Express - for Parents on the Go!
- Signs of labor
- When to call your doctor
- Options for pain management – both medical (including epidural) and non-medical (including breathing, massage and positioning)
- What procedures and interventions are common during labor and birth.
- Role of your support person(s)
This is a two hour workshop and beverages and snacks are provided.
PRICE | $195 per couple.
Register at: http://www.citybirths.com/registration-schedule.html
Class is limited to 7 couples
The 3-hour class is a condensed version of our regular Childbirth Preparation Intensive. Relaxation/breathing techniques are explained, but there is limited time to practice. This course includes:
The time spent in this class will help prepare you for what to expect at the hospital, learn about your various options and confidently participate in your care and express your desires to your support team.
All instructors are certified childbirth educators and have attended births at all of the major NYC Hospitals and Birth Centers.
Childbirth Preparation is a 3 hour one-day EXPRESS class. People planning on birth center births or people looking for an in-depth Prep class should take our full Childbirth Prep Class.
When to take: Any time in your third trimester.
Class Cost: $345 per couple.
This includes the pregnant mom and her partner or support person
Register here: http://www.citybirths.com/schedule-registration.html