- Family Yoga (4 - 8 years)
- Me & My Bean Yoga (1 - 3 Years)
- Mini Bean (3 - 6 years)
- Bean Yoga II (6 - 9 years)
- Tween Yoga (9 - 13 Years)
- Yogi Beans Basic Kids Yoga Teacher Training | Winter 2017
mom fantasizing about yoga-ing with your kids?
teacher wanting to bring Zen into your classroom?
yoga instructor transitioning into kid-asana?
corporate-type searching for your calling?
The Yogi Beans Basic Kids Yoga Teacher Training teaches anyone how to translate the practice of yoga into a language kids understand and enjoy, which sometimes can seem like a daunting feat. This training makes it easy and accessible to teach yoga to any child from age 2 through age 10. Over the course of three days, trainees receive all the tools necessary to teach a kids yoga class - you will learn it all and have a blast!
Yogi Beans has specifically designed its Training to ensure that participants know how to "put it all together" so that they can walk out and teach a kids yoga class the very next day. Towards this end, the Yogi Beans training dedicates significant time to sequencing classes, incorporating age-appropriate themes, practice teaching and providing targeted feedback for each trainee.
Training Highlights Include:
• Child–appropriate pranayama (breathing exercises), asanas (poses), and meditations
• Focus/concentration games & activities
• How to make yoga philosophy child-accessible
• Sequencing classes for ages 2 to 10
• Disciplinary techniques
• Teaching parent & child classes
• Extensive practice teaching & feedback
• Inversion workshop
• Restorative yoga for kids
• Navigating the kids’ yoga business
• Comprehensive 100+ page training manual
Friday, December 1 - Sunday, December 3rd
Friday | 9am - 6pm
Saturday | 9am - 6pm
Sunday | 10am - 5pm
Early bird of $675 if you enroll by 11/1
No teaching experience is required!
For more information on Yogi Beans, go to
www.yogibeans.com or call: 212-585-BEAN (2326).