Hong Kong (raised in Southern California)
Tanya is passionate about the sacredness that yoga brings into our lives, and teaches with the intention to guide others to stay present in their experiences both on and off the mat.
CLASSES AT PURE
Hot Power, Vinyasa
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
13 Years, E-RYT 500, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Shiatsu, M.S. in Special Education
Ana Forrest, Ellen Heed
High School Special Needs Teacher in L.A.
VINYASA CLASS: 6:00PM-7:00PM TAUGHT BY TANYA BOULTON
SHORT FILM & LIGHT BITES: 7:00PM-8:00PM Every Mile, Every Mother.
EVERY MOTHER COUNTS MISSION STATEMENT:
Founded in 2010 by Christy Turlington Burns, Every Mother Counts is a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. Every Mother Counts informs, engages, and mobilizes new audiences to take actions and raise funds that support maternal health programs around the world.
· Approximately 287,000 women die each year due to complications in pregnancy and childbirth. That’s one woman every 2 minutes.
· For every woman who dies each year in childbirth, 20-30 more suffer from lifelong debilitating complications.
· Pregnancy is one of the leading causes of death in women, 15-19, in the developing world. Nearly 70,000 young women die every year because their bodies are not ready for parenthood.
· Over 200 million women who would like to choose when they get pregnancy don’t have access to family planning.
· The United States ranks 50th in maternal mortality, even though it spends more on health care per capita than any other nation in the world.
Almost all of these deaths are preventable. Please join us at www.everymothercounts.org to find out more ways to get involved. Together, we can make pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother.
TICKET PRICE: $100, 100% of proceeds to benefit Every Mother Counts.