Kay Kay Clivio
Kay Kay Clivio
I am mindful when I teach and that I am a guardian and preserver of a sacred tradition. I am here to serve as a conduit between it and the divinity within its students. I work to stay open and receptive to what each individual student needs so that I might act as a channel of this beauty as much as possible.
CLASSES AT PURE
Hot Power, Slow Flow, Yin Yang, Vinyasa
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
Practicing for 17 Years and teaching for 12 years, former instructor at Pure Yoga Hong Kong, Senior Teacher at Pure Yoga New York, Head of Pure Yoga’s Teacher Training Program
Bikram, Ana Forrest, Baron Baptiste, John Friend, Shri K. Pattabhi Jois, Patrick Creelman and Gil Hedley
Competitive Outrigger Canoe Paddler in Hawaii
- Hot Vinyasa (Open)
- Summer 2017 | 200 Hour Pure Yoga Teacher Training
- Vinyasa (2)
- Hot Vinyasa (2)
- Yin/Yang (1/2)
Beginning with the fundamentals of Iyengar-based alignment, explore the dynamics of vinyasa, delve into philosophical studies of the classic texts, and discover your inner power. Our goal is that through the exploration of diverse practices you will experience your one true path.
• Focus on practice of asana and alignment technique
• Introduction to pranayama and meditation
• Teaching methodology - Sequencing - Manual adjustments - Effective communication skills - Teaching Practicum and Development
• Applied anatomy and kinesiology
• Basic Sanskrit and chanting
• Yoga ethics and philosophy
• The business of yoga
Pure Faculty: Kay Kay Clivio and Yogi Charu
July 17th - August 11th
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
Pure Yoga Member | $3400
Equinox Member | $3800
Non Member | $4000
*Save 10% if you register by June 15th.
Registration is not open online; for more information or to register, please email email@example.com